Saturday, March 07, 2009

Like a ghost finding its lost love;




abit off centre but still nice! :D Ali isn't here though ):


the swing I sat on while waiting for anna on friday! (and that's not emo! >:[)


My bag looked kinda lonely...


so I took my handphone out and gave it a friend. But I took it away after awhile cause It'll be bad if the lost anna (who went to serangoon gardens and some weird street) calls me and I don't answer HAHA.




When I finally got to see anna outside my school at around 230, we walked around the school & left after we saw the results, collected my sketchbook, ate at the cafe and talked crap.


Ain't this pretty! we saw this outside Eunos mrt! See, the man at the corner of the photo agrees lolll.


reminds me of china...


these are....


Portable toilets!!


Here are the people queuing. Kinda small cause I don't want them to know I'm taking a photo of the PTs, that's too retarded.

(though the whole world just found out case I posted it online anyway)


blue flushing liquid that smells fine LOL


cool squirting flush! you have to like, step on this pumping thing and the blue liquid will come out in squirts!

(and I THINK the water on the seat's clean. Not that I dared to sit on it -.-)


same for the tap!

I'm probably the only person in the school who's crazy enough to bring a camera into the toilet 8D

& also for the benefit of those who didn't dare to step into these Cubicles.

We were also discussing about how it'll be damn hilarious if they don't check the cubicles properly and take the containers away WITH SOMEBODY INSIDE AHAHHA.




mhmm, back to the school (: (field/track plus gallery)


random pictures of the school while yiting, wilson and I were at the field/track/gallery dring free period.


slanted lol


the 1 got cut off hahaha.




gallery!




this is some kind of flag at the corner of the (plastic) soccer field




when the two of them saw me snapping away, they went, 'eh, never take shoes ah?'

So I take lor haha. not enough hands to make a star so here's bermuda triangle!!!




my school is a nature park....


mushrooms LOL


random anyhow shot, there are just too many trees in singpaore hmm.


bougainvillea


this is obviously part of a tree


and this is a tiny fern.








k a little photos from yesterday at siyun's house, the rest will come soon.


LOOK AT ANNA'S FACE.


whose butt???


she likes this photo so THERE YOU GO!


:D


kk and ash! :D




some from today:


awwww


girl talks, pss pss 8D

****************************************************************


There'll probably be MORE photos soon so...just some important events in point form.

They're mostly for my own references lol.




Friday

- pw in morning (and had free periods all the way)

- slacked with YT and W at field/gallery till 1230 while the rest were having lessons. We tried to walk out of the school at around 11 plus but the security guard didn't let us out. (obviously)

-waited 2 hours for anna, half the time I was at the bus stop, and when she confirmed she was lost in some place in serangoon, I crossed the bridge and sat on the swing for a looonng time.

- playgrounds with swings are the most romantic places ever haha! (in my case, it gave me lots of space to think during that hour ^_^)

- anna reached my school at around 235, just in time for release of results. (AJC's pretty near SRJ! :D) Saw some stats and walked around the school for a loooonngg time. Met her sister there and my school improved quite abit in general in terms of uni entrance rate and avg but its still...there I guess.

- left SR, 81-ed and met Kaiying and Ashley at Tampines mall. Saw charis there.

- trained to eunos and 155-ed to Siyun's house, where Sy and Annia were waiting.

- Chatted and caught up with each other :D Dinner was great and so were all the unglam phototaking moments HAHAHA. (more details when I post them up)

- we left at around 10 plus to 11! Totally fun and awesome friday with my bestest friends on earth :D (stares at alicia LOL)

****************************************************************


Saturday (today)

- Late for GP makeup lessons from 8 to 10 for half and hour; my mom thought I had to reach school at 830 when it was actually 8 so I basically woke up at the wrong time

- lunched with Glenda Bekloo Sandra & Wilson at Kovan macdonalds. I LOVE MCGRIDDLES :D Trained to tampines to meet anna and ashley (sorry I toook so long!)

- We moved from tampines library to Cafe Cartel to study. Free flow of bread ftw, we DID order some fries and two drinks okay! Its a very conducive studying environment for me.

- Kaiying came by for an hour (or more) but left before we did. She looked VERY happy today :D

- Left at 4 plus or 5 cause we felt TOO paiseh from taking too much bread. Bought instand food from Shop n' save and walked over to my hosue

- watched groomer has it on animal planet. Played the piano for a itty bitty bitsy while and my skills have gone from bad to worse since I don't have the time to practise at all, and I can't play well in front of people -.- . Anna can play a part of spirited away haha!

- My mom's friend lent her slumdog millionaire dvd so ashley and I watched it. GREAT SHOW I'll blog about it soon. Anna watched it w kaiying recently so she went into my room (which explains the tag, haha). Heard the budget for the film was very low, but the story provokes emotions.

- Yeni, if we both have time lets watch it on the big screen (if you haven't already watched it)!!!!

- Girltalked (lol) till 10plus and they left my house after that.






bye seeyou i need to bathe and sleep

No comments: